Convex Conformable Vinyl Media and Laminates
The Thick Conformable Vinyl For Decals
That Can Be Applied to Complex Curves.
For Helmets, Power Sports Equipment and Gear, Boats, ATVs, MX Bikes
Convex is a soft, pliable vinyl formulated for use on surfaces that have complex curves—perfect for decals and graphics used as:
- Football and other sports helmet decals
- MX bikes, helmets and racing suits graphics
- ATV graphics
- Watersports applications—boats, windsurfing boards, jet skis
The combination of Convex media, adhesives and laminates gives you total control to offer your customers a decal product that is tough, reliable, and performs better than any of the other brands out there. Our adhesives are custom formulated to work with our proprietary soft Convex vinyl. When vinyl and adhesives are not formulated to work together, additives from the vinyl can migrate into the adhesive and weaken the bond—the wrong adhesive combinations can come apart in as little as one month. Convex products will last for years. Don’t let your customers down by sacrificing quality for price–beware of knock-off brands!
Convex comes in thin or thick media so you can choose just the right product for the right application (not sure, please call us for assistance!). The compatible laminates can be UV resistant, textured for slip-resistance, thin for extreme flexibility, or super thick for extra durability.
Make your customers’ graphics shine with this tough film that won’t tear easily or oxidize like shiny polyesters do. Cuts beautifully for “cut only” jobs; perfect for the transportation industry, high end graphics on anything outdoors, glass, etc. UV guarded for 5+ years, its mirror finish will last through any weather. Laminates are recommended to protect the pristine finish.
Convex Chrome is available 15″ wide for the Gerber Edge (30″ wide for solvent inkjets coming soon).
Convex Chrome comes on a polyester liner for a super smooth application. It also has a protective polyester mask on top that must be removed before printing or cutting.
- Stick to enamel-painted surfaces, glass, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, vinyl, and most plastics.
- Hold up well against abuse.*
- Maintain flexibility (even in thick decals).
- Have high-performance, clear, permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesives.
- Have a gloss or matte finish (your choice).
- Work with wide-format inkjet and thermal transfer printers.
- Leave little or no adhesive residue (when removed within a year)**
* with Convex and Pro-Shield Laminates
** with Convex GearWrap™ adhesive