Rugged vinyl for helmet decals; wraps smoothly around curves.
CONVEX GearWrap: tough as a linebacker, wrinkle-resistant, and smooth around curves. The adhesive has a very aggressive hold, specially made for enamel-painted polycarbonate surfaces—football/baseball helmets, etc. It also sticks very well to other high-energy surfaces like stainless steel and glass. After you first place GearWrap down, you can remove it right away and reposition it if needed. CONVEX GearWrap can also be permanently removed with no residue for up to a year.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Thick, rugged, wrinkle-resistant; fits easily to complex curves.
- Designed with special adhesive for sports helmets and other high-energy surfaces.
- Shrink-resistant: will not slough off, leak adhesive, or gather grime around the edges.
- Initially repositionable; removes cleanly up to a year.
- Compatible with Gerber Edge FX, Edge II, and Edge I thermal printers; and wide-format printers.
- Cuts smoothly using any roll-fed or flatbed plotter.
Thickness: vinyl is 4 or 8 mil; adhesive is 1 mil
Adhesive Properties: initially repositionable; clean removal
Outdoor Life: 2 years
Shelf Life: 2 years; storage conditions 70˚F & 50% RH
Service Temperature Range: -40˚F-176˚F
Minimum Application Temp.: 50˚F
CONVEX Laminate gives a professional finish and protection to high-energy surface applications such as football helmets. Since it is just as flexible as GearWrap, the combination makes a decal that is tough, yet easy to apply.