Rugged media for helmet decals; wraps smoothly around curves.
CONVEX GearWrap: tough as a linebacker, wrinkle-resistant, and smooth around curves, with an aggressive hold. Its adhesive is specially made for enamel-painted polycarbonate surfaces—football helmets, baseball helmets, etc.—and other high-energy surfaces like stainless steel and glass. Thick, pliable, and initially repositionable, CONVEX GearWrap vinyl can be removed cleanly up to a full year.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Thick, rugged, wrinkle-resistant; fits easily to complex curves.
- Designed with special adhesive for sports helmets and other high-energy surfaces.
- Shrink-resistant: will not slough off, leak adhesive, or gather grime around the edges.
- Initially repositionable; removes cleanly up to a year.
- Compatible with Gerber Edge FX, Edge II, and Edge I thermal printers; and wide-format printers.
- Cuts smoothly using any plotter, roll-fed or flatbed.
Thickness: vinyl is 4 or 8 mil; adhesive is 1 mil.
Adhesive Properties: initially repositionable; clean removal
Outdoor Life: 2 years
Shelf Life: 2 years; storage conditions 70˚F & 50% RH
Service Temperature Range: -40˚F-176˚F
Minimum Application Temp.: 50˚F
To give a professional finish to high-energy applications such as football helmets, you can’t lose with CONVEX Laminate.